Terms of Service
Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, Discoverbit may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
Discoverbit does not host any audio, video, or collectively "multimedia" files. Discoverbit aggregates certain content from the YouTube API. You need to become familiar with and agree to the YouTube terms of service notice found at http://www.youtube.com/t/terms, the YouTube privacy notice found at http://www.youtube.com/t/privacy and the YouTube Community Guidelines found at http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines before using Discoverbit.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of Discoverbit, including users who are also contributors of multimedia content, information, and other materials or services on Discoverbit. Discoverbit includes the website and all other aspects, including but not limited to all products, software and services.
You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your IP and/or User name. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Discoverbit will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account; you may be liable for the losses of Discoverbit or others due to such unauthorized use. You may not use Discoverbit for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. All users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, audio, videos, profiles, links (“content”) that you submit, post, and display on “Discoverbit”, the Discoverbit.com website, or other services including. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Discoverbit Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Discoverbit Website or the Content therein. You must not, in the use of Discoverbit, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, or national, and international laws and regulations (including but not limited to copyright laws). Discoverbit reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of our services at any time. Discoverbit will terminate a User's access to its Website if, under appropriate circumstances, they are determined to be a repeat infringer.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
All On-Demand streaming music, audio, video content and related services accessed through Discoverbit is stored on YouTube’s servers, aggregated through the YouTube API and streamed through the YouTube chromeless player. YouTube LLC is fully compliant with the laws of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
A. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
* Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
* A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
B. Counter-Notice. If you believe that your User Submission that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Submission, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
* Your physical or electronic signature;
* Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
* A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
* Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in San Francisco, California, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, YouTube may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at YouTube's sole discretion.
Discoverbit stores information that we collect through cookies, and log files. This statistical information may be used to help Discoverbit provide tailored services and to improve the content of the site for you.
Giving us your personal data on this site is completely optional and will require you to setup an account with a password and an email address. You may also submit additional personal information (including data on your profile and on message boards). Please remember that any information you submit becomes public information that can be viewed by others.
The Publish Playback feature allows users who are logged into their Discoverbit accounts to share playlist data information. Publish Playback is always on, however, users may logout to avoid attributing plays to their account.
We will NOT share your personally identifiable information (email address, first or last name, etc.) with ANY third-party or partner unless you explicitly request us to do so.
Discoverbit is Powered by VSmaster.com Contact Administration